Description: control unit for electric elevator systems, Micro Beta microprocessors electronic board, with emergency and *telecare system. Ready for pre-cabled electrical system.
External box dimensions:
- Height – 655mm
- Width – 600mm
- Depth – 250mm
- Height – 820mm
- Width – 605mm
- Depth – 270mm
Box built in painted metal sheet – RAL 7032
*Special dimensions on request.
Fixing: the box is equipped with brackets and screws for a fast and easy fix on tha wall.
Power supply: 240V single phase, 400/415V three phase.
Types of systems:
Floors: standard up to 8 stops/services (max 24 collective stops), expandible in multiple of 8 stops/services, serial transmission.
- Universal (expand. in multiples of 8 stops).
- Collective selective down (expand. in multiples of 8 stops).
- Collective selective up-down (standard up to 5 stops/services, expand. in multiples of 4 stops).
- Simplex – Duplex (collective down, collective complete).
- Manual on floors/car.
- Manual on floors/without car-with safety photocell (only goods lift).
- Automatic, up to 3 doors with alternate, simultaneous or 2 selective opening.
- Photocell, safety cam, open/close push-button, doors stationary when open/close.
Miscellaneous controls: stationary on main floor, reserved/preferential operations, fire service/fire fighting operations, full load, overload.
Indicator light control: available/in use (steady/flashing), arrival at floor, car/floor call accepted, binary or decimal position display, direction arrows/next direction selective at floors, overload, gong.
Shaft controls: standard pulse sensors, normal/close/short floor monitoring devices.
Emergency: alarm, emergency light 12V, prepared for downhill in event of a power cut for electric system (return to the nearest floor and door opening).
*Programmer PROG2: supplied on request, used for system parameters programming and reading system errors.